Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Tube as a resource.

There are so many free tutorials and just informational videos on You Tube that are free!  I have been watching tutorials this morning on Long Arm techniques and tips that are very helpful.  I am so glad that there are people in the quilting community that are willing to post these videos for free!  I was looking at some of the classes that are offered at the Houston International Quilt Festival this year and would just love to go but don't think its in the budget for me. All of the good classes start early in the morning which means that I would have to get a hotel room the night before (another added expense) unless I wanted to leave my house at like 4am to get there on time.  If I did that I would be so tired in class that I wouldn't be able to focus and learn. So, for now I guess I will continue to watch the tutorials and practice on my own machine and maybe think now about budgeting for next year to take some classes at the festival.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday, let me know what you are working on too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment